Fall Engagement Sessions are Here￼￼
It’s certainly always difficult seeing summer come to an end, but our favorite season is here! Autumn always creates the perfect setting for a sense of comfort, warmth, and love which makes it the perfect (and our most popular) time for engagement sessions. Everywhere you look is beautiful in the Fall when the leaves turn colors of red, orange, and yellow – making every place look so magical.
Since Fall engagement sessions are super popular with our brides, we’ve come up with a list of our top five favorite locations that make for the perfect backdrop for your photos:
1. Sagamore Hill – One of our tried and true locations, we wrote a whole blog on this amazing spot alone. Located in Oyster Bay, Sagamore Hill has a beautiful trail full of stunning fall foliage, there is no site fee, and it is pet-friendly.
2. Prosser Pines – This spot makes us forget where we are sometimes! Located in Yaphank, Prosser Pines is a unique and rare forest and is one of the oldest surviving White Pine Plantations to exist on the eastern seaboard of the United States! It’s heavily wooded making it perfect for fall engagement sessions and there is no site fee.
3. Peconic Herb Farm – Another spot we love so much that we wrote a whole blog on it! The Peconic River Herb Farm offers so many photo opportunities from the greenhouse, to the herb farm, to the beautiful landscapes, our options are endless.
4. Central Park – There is nothing like an autumn afternoon in the iconic Central Park. With so many options for backgrounds and locations, this location is absolutely perfect for fall photos with a glimpse of the cityscape.
5. Planting Fields Arboretum – No matter what time of year this location is always stunning. Located in Oyster Bay, this spot is an arboretum and state park covering over 400 acres and offering tons of photo locations.
September 8, 2021